Terms of Service
By using the FluxCalendar.com web site (“Service”), all services of Flux Calendar, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service“). Flux Calendar reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://fluxcalendar.com/terms-of-service
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While Flux Calendar prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Flux Calendar cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Flux Calendar cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your currentyear, your cancellation will take effect at end of your contract and you will not be charged again.
- Flux Calendar, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Flux Calendar service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Flux Calendar reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Flux Calendar reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Flux Calendar shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service is must comply with U.S. copyright law.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your pages to be shared publicly, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
- Flux Calendar does not pre-screen Content, but Flux Calendar and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
Trademarks and Site Name Squatting
- We reserve the right to reclaim site names or subdomains on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those names. Accounts using business names and/or logos to mislead others will be permanently suspended.
- You may not engage in site name squatting. Accounts that are inactive for more than 30 days may also be removed without further notice.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Flux Calendar, or any other Flux Calendar service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Flux Calendar. We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Flux Calendar customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Flux Calendar does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Flux Calendar shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Flux Calendar has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Flux Calendar to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Flux Calendar and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Flux Calendar (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support at FluxCalendar.com